It is always important for a woman to wear the bra that will perfectly suit her breast. However, in some cases, this can become even vital. Such case is the breast augmentation surgery.
After doing this surgery, you have to be very careful what you wear during the recovery period. The most essential thing is to find the right bra size for you. That way you can ensure yourself:
- Full recovery. The appropriate bra will certainly make the recovery procedure easier and a little more pleasant. Remember, this period is not only important for achieving the desired results, but also for your good health and body shape.
- Avoiding a rapid descent. It wouldn‘t look OK if the part of the breast above the nipple becomes smaller than the one below, would it? So, you‘d better get the right bra to avoid such situation and improve your breast shape.
- More comfort. In addition to better recovery and health, a good bra can give you much more comfort, too. This may be a factor that we tend to forget in our usual busy schedule, but after breast enlargement, it becomes very significant.
Getting the appropriate bra probably seems like a very simple task to you. However, there are some points you need to review:
- When to wear. First of all, you should wait at least 2 weeks after the surgery to start wearing bras again. Then you can put the most suitable one that will help you for your recovery.
- About the straps. They have to be tight enough to keep your breasts in a stable position. But at the same time do not forget about the comfort, which is also very important for their shape and health.
- And the cup. It should suit perfectly your new breast after the surgery. So, make your choice carefully and ensure that it is not too deep or shallow. You need just the perfect size!
Everything above sounds wonderful, but can you really take the right decision without any help? Well, here are a few advices we can give you:
- Forget about push-up bras. Buying such type of bras could be one of your biggest mistakes. They do not let your breasts stay in the right position and can even be the reason for different deformities.
- Ask for help. If you are not sure which is the right bra for your body, that is the best thing you can do. Just go to a reliable store and ask a saleswoman to help you with the measurement.
- Visit the doctor. And when you have put the new bra, it will be a good idea to ask the doctor for opinion. He could check the fit and guarantee you that everything is all right.
As you can see, getting the perfect bra is extremely important for the successsful post surgery recovery. Do not make any compromises with this because the consequences for your body could be really serious.